What They're Saying About Us
- "In working with Carte Blanche Limited on several events, I found them to be professional, accessible, and very well organized. While the events took place in multiple cities, each with its own unique challenges, the high level of performance remained consistent."
- Bill Bradley, Brand Manager Anheuser Busch
"As the Chicago Defender embarked on a campaign to re-brand the company from a newspaper to the leading news and information source for African Americans in Chicago, Carte Blanche Limited was invaluable in making that a reality. From positioning the company in the local and national media to cultivating our message, their tireless work on establishing the
'new Chicago Defender' was vital to our path to profitability after years of losses."
- Roland Martin, Correspondent CNN (Former Chicago Defender Editor in Chief)
"Whenever I have a grassroots marketing campaign and I see that Chicago is a market, I immediately think to reach out to Carte Blanche Limited. Their extensive network, experience and diligence set them apart. I know I don't have to worry about a project if Carte Blanche Limited is involved."
- Kirk Taylor, Former Account Manager Alloy Marketing and Promotions
"Every News Planning Editor needs what he/she considers their 'link' to what's happening politically, socially and culturally. Carte Blanche Limited is one of my most dependable links to Chicago's social scene. They have a nose for news and know how to pitch a story to get it on the air. They consistently bring me good ideas, follow through on proposals and never make false promises. It's been a delight working with their team and I look forward to working with the agency on future projects."
- Pam Oliver, News Editor NBC Chicago
"In my experience you look for an agency that can provide in-depth service from A to Z. And an agency who knows your target audience and can immediately tap into that market with ease and precision. Carte Blanche Limited has always provided that unique quality of service and connection that has provided us with a relevant and deep insight of the market."
- Larry Harper, VP/GM Geographical Business Units Nike, Inc.